Tuesday, November 21, 2017

WINNERS Of The Player Of The Day Finale Contest

Well, the 2017 edition of Player Of The Day promo here on Sport Card Collectors has come to a close. It was a slow ride up until the last couple of weeks in the main promo but it finally picked up some and actually gave me more contestants that the previous promo I ran on here in 2015. I will take that.

Now with 9 contestants and some with multiple entries, let's see which 3 are taking home a box of goodies similar to this. The order of the contestants will be the order of which box I send. I have had these sealed for awhile now so I don't remember what's in each one. Should be fun to see you guys post your results!


Here we go.....

There were 20 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Grady M.
  2. Tracy L
  3. Tracy L
  4. Mike McMannis
  5. Grady M.
  6. Tracy L
  7. Tracy L
  8. Jacob Smith
  9. Nick Frank
  10. Nick Frank
  11. Grady M.
  12. Tracy L
  13. Nick Frank
  14. Jacob Smith
  15. Nate
  16. Tracy L
  17. @KhevaKHEV
  18. Tracy L
  19. Nick Frank
  20. Ben Hong
IP: 72.169.80.171
Timestamp: 2017-11-21 15:13:31 UTC


You have randomized this list 3 times.

Congrats goes out to, Grady M., Tracy L and Michael McMannis! The three of you please message me on Twitter @sportcardcollec with your address or email it to me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. You guys will have 72 hours from today to claim your prizes. Remember, I am paying to ship these for free so there may be a slight delay in shipping due to costs.

A big thanks to everyone who entered this contest. I really wished I could send you all something but after I changed up the promo I put all of the remaining prizes in these boxes. But, it's much appreciated and hopefully we can do this again next year and all of you will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment