Saturday, November 11, 2017

Kicking Off November With A Win

November kicked off great for me as I found out I was one of two winners in the #SmokeBreaks 1k follower contest hosted by @footballcrdonly.

The prizes was a variety of relics and autographs among numbered cards as well. I saw some Giants in there and that really got me excited. It's about the only thing with that I can use the words Giants and excitement together this season.

Up first, some bonus cards he tossed in. Nice rookie lot and a few shiny items.

 
Among the bonus items, a pink refractor of Ellsbury and a Porzingas rookie card. I only have one of his so I was pretty happy to add that.

 
Now onto the main course.

Some #GiantsPride in Victor Cruz Crown Royale /99 and a Sterling Shepard rookie card.

 
Some former #GiantsPride in Keith Rivers. Didn't have one of his autographs.

 
A nice looking Select relic of Tre Mason. I really like the yellow swatch.

 
And to finish the mail day a variety of relics and autographs including another for my non sport PC.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to @footballcrdonly for the sweet mail day. If your not following him yet or checked out his breaks yet, please do.

Thoughts on my mail day are welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment