Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nuttin But The Hits:All Star Sports Touchdown Autograph Photo Break

My buddy and daily reader, Grady M, picked me up one of these cool 8x10 autograph packs from All Star Sports in Ohio. The pack was only $20 so it may seem like a steal and there was also only 25 of these packs made with one containing a Dak Prescott auto. 

Did I pull Prescott? Read on!

My first auto was Brown's DT Danny Shelton 

My second autograph was Brian Hartline. 

My third was Duke Johnson 

My fourth was the best up to this point in Terrell Pryor. 

Then some boom to end it. Eddie George. George played for the Titans in the 90's and was a great back to watch. He finished his career in Dallas where he didn't make as much of an impact.

Overall, I found this to be well worth the price. There were three mediocre autos but the final two definitely paid for the envelope.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment