Friday, November 17, 2017

SI For Kids Cards November 2017

Here is my 12th installment of this series.

I have been collecting SI For Kids cards for year and thought I would share them with you and help you decide if you should pick up the latest issue of SI For Kids for yourself.

Sorry I missed the October version but it didn't really have the normal cards in them. It was an oddball thing that wasn't really worth showing.


Once again I found myself looking for Aaron Judge but came up empty on the card end anyways. How do they not have him in here yet?!?!

This month still pretty solid without Judge. Kareem Hunt who wasn't a household name at first and now has definitely made a name for himself. Other big names like Stanton and Laine find themselves on here as well.

Maybe in December , as a Christmas gift, we will find ourselves a Judge card.

Thoughts on this months cards are welcomed below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment