Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CONTEST:Topps Moment Of The Year

Well, here comes my latest contest for the holidays and it should be a fun one.

What I want to know is, what was your Topps Moment Of The Year? Did you finish a tough set? Did you pull a big time card? Did you share your Topps cards with someone? Did you donate Topps cards? Did you get your face on a Topps card? Did you participate in National Baseball Card At A ball park? Did you get a kid into collecting Topps cards? Did you use Topps cards to make an announcement such a wedding or baby? Did you find that Topps White Whale?

Whatever that moment was, I want to see it and hear about it!

So here's the deal. Post a picture and a one or two line sentence of your moment on Twitter tagging @Topps and myself, @sportcardcollec, using the hashtag #MyToppsMomentOfTheYear or you can simply email it to me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com or go to Sport Card Collectors on Facebook and post it to the wall there with the hashtag. I prefer Twitter and Facebook but I understand not everyone has those. PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE A TOPPS CARD OR PRODUCT IN YOUR PHOTO.

I will upload all entries into a post from all spots posted and one random winner will take home some pretty solid goodies. Right now I currently have a 7 hit lot+inserts set aside but that will grow by the contests end deadline.

Here are the other rules on the contest and deadline for entries.
  1. MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT TO ENTER OR HAVE A U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. I APOLOGIZE BUT SHIPPING COSTS ARE CRAZY ENOUGH WITHIN THE U.S., IT COSTS MORE OUTSIDE OF IT. But, I do appreciate all readers!!
  2. Your picture must be posted on Twitter, Facebook or emailed by December 16th 2017 and a winner will be announced shortly after. (UPDATE: WITH MY FAMILY COMING UP FOR CHRISTMAS THIS WEEKEND, I HAVE DECIDED TO RUN THIS CONTEST TIL CHRISTMAS DAY JUST IN CASE YOUR MOMENT HAPPENS ON CHRISTMAS AND IT WILL GIVE ME TIME TO GET THE RANDOM DONE AFTER FAMILY LEAVES)
  3. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON but more than one family member can enter!
  4. Sport Card Collectors or it's blog owner Matt will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. By entering you agree to this as well. Once I mail it, I will mail it as safely as I can but can't guarantee the USPS will take care of it the same way.
  5. By also entering, you will abide by ALL rules above or be disqualified.
  6. Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Topps for providing box for me to review and to host this/these nice giveaways with. Follow them on all social media sites and visit their site, HERE, as well.
Good luck to all that enter and I am looking forward to seeing these entries as I am certain Topps is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment