Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Action Packed With Gold!

Here it is, the final Hampton post in my drafts. I hope you guys have enjoyed the gallery over the last few months. There was a lot of fun stuff to show off and hopefully a lot of it brought you back or made you see something you hadn't before.

My pickup today came in a trade with Dub Mentality Blog a few months ago. It's a 1991 Action Packed 24K Gold parallel. The only difference between this and the regular base card is the small 24-Kt. Gold Stamp at the bottom you can barely see.
These were randomly found in packs with no given odds. I picked up the 1992 version about a year ago, so I am happy to finally have both of them. Some of those early 90's inserts aren't always easy to find.
Thanks again Dub for the trade and for the three new Hampton additions to my PC. Hope we can do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment