Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Running Dual

What happens when I have a PC need that combines two of my favorite running backs from the 90's??? I go get it!

There were two versions put out of the 1996 Upper Deck Hot Properties insert. There was a base silver and a Gold. Today's card is the much tougher to pull gold parallel that were found at 1:71 packs.

The card is printed with dufex metallic technology and really stands out. It combines two of the NFL's "hottest" players.

The front of the card features my boy Rodney while the back...



Features another running back I was fond of in the 90's in TD, Terrell Davis.
 
This was a pretty solid addition to my Hampton PC. Just need to get the base version of this now.

Thoughts on today's Hampton add is welcomed in comments

Follow link HERE to see if you have any Hampton cards you have that I don't that you wanna help donate to the Rodney Hampton Project. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment