Friday, May 29, 2020

Kerry's Cardboard:1997 Topps Gallery Gallery Of Heroes

One of my favorite insert lines of the 90's, yes I have many favorites so I use that line a lot, was Gallery Of Heroes from Topps Gallery.

I never actually ever pulled one or even saw one up close, til I bought the Griffey from 2000 Topps Gallery, but have always wanted one from 1997 THE OG of the insert line.

I have tried a few times to land a Griffey, but the prices were out of my cheap price range.

I also tried to land a Kerry Collins three different times with no good outcomes.

Til try number four.

It was cheap and I was the only bidder, so it was mine.
These inserts fell 1:36 packs on average and feature a stained glass background and acetate see-thru.

Back side of the card.

It's really hard to capture the card in a picture but I tried my best by standing it up.

Pretty happy to land this one and had landed it cheap. I don't think Kerry was featured in any of the other years of Gallery Of Heroes so I own the one and only year of it. Otherwise, those would be my next "for sure" chases.

No comments:

Post a Comment