Sunday, May 10, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1995 Collectors Edge Sword And Stone Rainbow

The 90's didn't have the 26 parallel rainbow like today's hobby culture, it did have it's form of rainbows though. And some of those cards to find would probably equal a 1/1 chase you would do today.

Like today's set for me.

Which was complicated at first for me to figure out but now I have.

On the back of these cards says master set. So I couldn't figure out for the life of me what these were until I saw a big gap on my want list that said, Excalibur Sword And Stone.

Overall there is four parallels to the set.
Gold

Diamond

Bronze

Silver

All of them together.

I am not sure what the odds are on each as I assume they were probably just stuck in randomly. But, I would assume one was harder than the others to get. It took me five years to find them all.

I have more tough find Rodney's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment