Friday, May 8, 2020

Kerry's Cardboard:1996 Collectors Edge Quantum Motion

This weeks Kerry's Cardboard is brought to you buy the number 1...because that's all I paid for it.

However, it took quite the journey to get here.

After waiting 15 days without getting this one which was assumed lost in the mail, I contacted the seller who luckily had another on hand and sent it out this time with tracking. I thanked him. Not many sellers I bet worry about a $1 card getting lost in the mail and probably refund.

I didn't want a refund. I wanted what I bought.

Quantum Motion fell 1:36 packs back in 1996 and uses lenticular technology like Sportflix, where you flip the card just slightly and the image moves.

These are always so hard to capture in just a picture. I really need to figure out how to make a GIF

back of the card. Sorry for the light glare.

And that does it for another Kerry Collins add. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment