Sunday, May 31, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Topps Gallery No Foil White Border Proof

Not to brag, but I have gotta have the most unique Rodney Hampton collection out there. How could I not?

I add anything I can with his name on it. From magazines to jerseys (only have one of these) to cards to oddball cards.

Today's card marks a new proof card I have in my PC for Rodney.

This card is from 1997 Topps Gallery. This is a proof card that is the production before they become cards. Hence the no foil and white border which would be trimmed off normally.

Back of the card intact like the real card, well besides the border.

The seller is one I have gotten my past Hampton proofs off from. Good prices and combines shipping so that is right up my alley. Another thing is he just listed a bunch more Hampton proofs that I need. I will have to wait til funding is good again but I plan on scooping them up when I do.

What do you guys think about proof cards? Like em? Hate em? Take em as they are for your PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment