Friday, May 22, 2020

Kerry's Cardboard:1998 Finest No Protector Refractor

To Peel Or Not To Peel, that is the question.

Except in 1998.

Finest came with two versions of their Topps Finest in 1998. Say hello to cards with Protector and No Protector. How will my OCD deal with that, well, it would have to deal.

I never once peeled off a peel from a Finest card. Couldn't do it. Now Topps included peeled versions already in packs as a parallel and even gave them a refractor parallel.

The No Protector regular versions fell 1:2 packs while the refractor versions like todays card fell 1:24 packs.

The cool thing about these cards is the back is as shiny as the front.

This Collins went up for bid auction and went so cheap that even I could afford it.

I need the other versions of the 1998 base as this is my start, hopefully will be able to knock those down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment