Sunday, May 24, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1994 June Beckett

I know this isn't Rodney' Cardboard, but Rodney's One And Only Beckett back cover feature seemed a tad long.

As far as I know and have seen, this is the only Rodney Hampton Beckett out there. I haven't seen any others that features him on the cover and sadly, the back cover.

On the front they featured Heath Shuler who was supposed to be the next big thing instead of featuring

What was the thing at the time. From 1991-1995, Rodney rushed over 1,000 yards, had a few double digit touchdown seasons and made two Pro Bowls. But made the back cover to Heath Shuler.

I was able to pick this up really cheap as I watched it for two years and the seller finally basically gave it away on an offer I made. It pays to be patient sometimes.

If any of you know of any other covers that Rodney was on for Beckett, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment