Friday, May 15, 2020

Kerry's Cardboard:1997 Pacific Invincible Pop Prize Card

Today's card gives me more questions than answers.

I don't have a lot of information on this card other than it takes 4 "pop up" redemption cards to get one of these prize cards in which I guess you weren't even guaranteed to land the guy featured? If any of you have any further info, please enlighten me below.

None the less, the card is pretty cool. I thought by the look of the card would give an acetate approach since it was Invincible but that wasn't the case at all.

I have always liked how Pacific labels their inserts as some are really hard to tell the difference on especially since theirs don't have labels.

I now have this prize card along with one un-used Pop Redemption. I hope to chase down the rest if I am reading this right about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment