Thursday, April 14, 2022

CONTEST! Win Six Boxes Of BCW Modular Sorting Trays

What was going to be a contest to celebrate ten years of Sport Card Collectors will now turn out to be a contest to celebrate new beginnings on here.

To enter to win Six boxes of BCW Modular Sorting Trays (36 total card cells), shown above, you can do the following,
  1. MUST HAVE AN U.S. ADDRESS
  2. Comment below what you would like to see return for segments or anything else you would like to see on this blog from me
  3. Thank BCW Supplies for their support. Also check out their many items for sale including these BCW Modular Sorting Trays HERE.
  4. EARN AN EXTRA ENTRY FOR POSTING ON YOUR BLOG ABOUT THIS CONTEST and maybe a small tidbit about this blog. Let me know in comments if you do and a link for it to count.
  5. WINNER will be chosen at RANDOM in one week and ANNOUNCED IN COMMENTS BELOW!
  6. Thanks again for entering and good luck!

10 comments:

  1. I would like to see continued tips for collectors! Thanks, BCW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this contest. I appreciate your transparency on your blogging adventure. We all can learn from each other. Information on products like this and showcasing cards from your collection is great. Thank you BCW Supplies for your support and great products. I have bought directly from them. They have been great to deal with. Thanks, RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity. Thanks for sticking with it. I like the odd ball and "find" blogs, particularly of the "junk wax" baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you BCW! I like how you make this a very personal share. I appreciate your opinions and insight into the hobby. Great tips and food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's already been lots of great posts here. Posts about visits to sporting events and card shows are always winners. Thanks BCW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Boxs make for great storage for my Starship minis and other things other than my Pokemon cards and MLP FiM trading cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the segments on vintage! Maybe cause I'm old?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you and BCM for the contest! You know me, I'm always interested in the box breaks and seeing cards that are way out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is by far the segments with vintage! Takes me back to when i was a kid ripping packs with my dad.
    Huge thanks to BCM for supporting this & for creating the most useful thing I never knew I needed when I got back into the hobby a year ago. Wifey bought a 6 pack of them a couple weeks ago and it makes everything so much easier and organized when we’re ripping packs together! Now we just need more! Lol. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete