Saturday, April 16, 2022

Just Makes You Smile

This has been a very long week in my household with a variety of bad news popping up.

I really needed a smile.

Luckily for me, my latest trade with @MaxxPower68 arrived and brightened up the week.

My interest in Allen Ginter non-sports continues to grow and a good portion of this trade brought me some new ones. Some were from Far, Far away.

Hats Off and World Leaders.

These Birds Of A Feather flocked in my mail box together.

Arboreal Appreciation. Cardboard comes from trees, seems only appropriate we celebrate trees.

 
Animals on cards, works for me.

A group of fun non sport characters.

I always thought this was such a great insert line to celebrate real heroes.

There were also some football cards along for the trip as well. Some much needed help for my 1995 Pinnacle Trophy Collection chase. These always make me smile with nostalgia.

 




(this Jeffereson is actually an Artists Proof but dufex still makes me smile)

Speaking of making me smile,
 
If this card featuring Martin Mull hugging a football happily doesn't bring you joy, then you should be checked. This was my favorite card out of the entire mail day.

Thanks again to @MaxxPower68 for the trade. I hope we can do another one soon.

I am glad this week has come to an end, just hope next week can go a little better.

I hope the rest of you have had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment