Saturday, April 30, 2022

Kerry's Cardboard:2003 Fleer Mystique Awe Pairs Dual Game Jersey w/Jeremy Shockey

Kerry's Cardboard finds a new home again as the Giants only portion of my Kerry Collins collection makes it way on here.

Today, I am showcasing a game worn dual jersey card that I landed for less than $5.

Today's card features two of my favorite Giants of the 2000's. I think a lot of people forget about the impact that Kerry Collins had on the Giants passing game after signing with them. He also had an impact on Jeremy Shockey when he came into the league in 2002. They were an unstoppable force for a couple of years before the Giants released Collins in favor of Kurt Warner/Eli Manning in 2004.

So, there is a lot of cards that feature the two on them. This is the only copy I have seen of this card listed.

 
This is the back of the card. Only 199 of these were produced.

There are two other variations of this card which are in form of inserts. There is a base insert and a gold parallel which is extremely tough to find.

Thoughts on today's card welcomed in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Nice card. I used to have a Kerry Collins jersey...although it was with the Panthers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I best know him from his panthers and Giants years

      Delete