Friday, October 31, 2014

2014 Sport Card Collectors Panini Player Of The Day Promo Part 4: WIN A Hobby Box of 2014 Prizm Football!

2014 Panini NFL POD
Click on this image to go to the POD website and check out all that POD has to offer!!!
Welcome! For the third year in the row Sport Card Collectors has been chosen to host the blogger version of Panini's Player Of The Day. For the next month and a half I will be running a variety of contests for you guys to enter thanks to a prize lot from Panini and a bunch of cards I put in myself. Sounds like fun, huh?!

For Part 4 of my Player Of The Day promo (please check out Panini's promo first at your local participating shop!), I will be giving away this sweet hobby box of 2014 Panini Prizm football. Each box of Prizm has tons of parallels and two autographs.


How do I win you may ask? Well, let me tell you!
To enter this contest:
  1. Must be a U.S. Resident to enter...SORRY!
  2. Go to this LINK and tell me where the closest participating Panini Player Of The Day LCS is to you and list that shop's name in comments.
  3. That is it! Wanted to make some of these contests easier than others! 
  4. Entries are due by Friday, November 7th 2014 by 8 pm e.t. Winner will be announced Saturday, November 8th 2014.
  5. 1 RANDOM Winner Will Be Chosen
Good Luck to all that enter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment