Friday, February 13, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2014 Panini Contenders 2-Hobby Box Break

Well, I have already broke one box and thought I did well, so why not try some more? I think these ones went even better than the last!

So, since I already did a breakdown of the product, I didn't include the box picture or the breakdown in general. But, as a quick note, it's $130 for 5 (most likely 6) autographs.

Here were my Legendary Conteders inserts. They fall one per box.

Other inserts from this break. I still really like the design on these.




Touchdown Kings. Both are parallels.

Andre Williams PC add.

I really like these Championship Ticket parallels

Now onto the autographs. They are key to the product and cards I will not trade off. Some great ones to kick it off including Borland (who was a beast for the 49ers this year), West (yup again) and Thomas.



Playoff ticket parallels

AND THE BIG BIG BOOM! MY BEST PULL OF 2014! This guy has tons of potential! He is the one I chose before the season started as the best QB of the Draft Class. Seems I was right. Bridewater is also one of the shortprinted ones limited to only 75.
Overall, a great break. Some nice looking inserts card, decent rookie autos and a big pull to end.it. Can't go wrong with this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment