With my time being short the next couple of months as I posted earlier today, I am not going to have time to post daily challenges and be able to keep up with the points. So instead, I am giving you weekend challenges. This will give you the whole week to enter with the challenges that are on Saturday and Sunday. There will be multiple games to pick each day and points will be updated by Monday (hopefully). This contest will run for 4 weeks and there will be three winners.
Here are the prize choices for this month:
One BCW Shoe House with 6 Shoe Boxes (holds 9,600 standard cards)
One box of BCW Monster Pads (20 pads)
Two packs of BCW Tall Card Dividers
2nd and 3rd place winners can choose one thing from the following...
Random doubles from my break of this:
This unclaimed autograph:
This auto card:
This cool numbered /25 insert and a few others included with it.
Random inserts from...
Inserts, Sp's or maybe an auto from these two products
JUST ADDED, NOBODY CLAIMED THIS SO WINNERS IN THIS CONTEST HAVE A SHOT TO!
NEWLY ADDED AS WELL!
I will announce the first round of games later today. Just get your entries in before Friday at 8:00 pm e.t. and you are in. Here are the other rules you will need to know which I will put in that entry part to.
ALSO, READ 5 AND 6 TO EARN YOUR FIRST POINTS!!! GET AHEAD OF THE OTHERS!
- ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
- Top three point scorers will win a prize
- Entrants must pick winners for the list of games given. They will mostly be baseball at this point but other sports may be included. There will be special days to earn bonus points or lose them. The last day of the contest, contestants will be asked to gamble their points away to try and out-win others in an ALL OUT BATTLE! In case of a tie for the top three spots, one extra day to earn points will be added just for those in the running. I have seen people win in the past with minimal points before, so make sure you use your points reasonably on the final day.
- CardS may be shipped PWE. I like to forewarn on this.
- EARN A POINT FOR SHARING THIS CONTEST ON TWITTER OR TWO POINTS FOR SHARING ON YOUR BLOG. Make sure to leave your link in comments too so I can count it. If not, I won't be able to give you the credit. Commenting with it is very important or you WILL LOSE OUT an extra entry! YOU CAN ONLY EARN THESE POINTS ONCE BY SHARING THIS POST SO COMMENT HERE WITH THEM AND NOT IN THE WEEKLY CONTEST PICKS POST. YOU MUST ALSO SHARE THIS BY WEEK 2 FOR IT TO COUNT.
- BONUS POINT for sharing the Topps Archives contest on Twitter or on your blog! Make sure to comment with your link you shared. Here is the contest link to share: http://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/2016/06/review2016-topps-archives-baseball-auto.html
- Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
- Make sure to thank, BCW Supplies, Topps, Panini, Cryptozoic and Sport Card Collectors for their generosity.