Thursday, May 19, 2016

90's Niche Football Card Blog Trade Countdown Card # 1

The final card from my trade with 90's Niche Football Card Blog,was no other than this beyond epic piece of cardboard sugar candy.....

 

Even if you're not a Giants fan like myself, you have gotta appreciate this piece of cardboard. Sick patch, on-card auto and a great design. 

I sometimes imagine how far the Giants would have gone if the career ending neck injury hadn't happened to  David. Dude was fun to watch when the ball was in his hands and I can only imagine what that offense would look like with him running the ball/ kick returns and having OBJ catching it. Double back flipping in the end zone for sure. Maybe I even would have attempted it to...well...maybe.

Thoughts on today's card is welcomed. Or if you can't type because you are too much in a trance, well, I will try to mind read them instead.

Thanks for checking it out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's gorgeous! Loved David Wilson. Last I heard he was trying to be an Olympic Triple jumper, but never heard any other updates.

    ReplyDelete