Thursday, May 12, 2016

The 90's Collection:1995 Fleer Ultra League Leader Paul O'Neill

Time to kick off this new segment that features just 90's cards. You all know my passion for those and I have plenty of them to showcase. This will mainly be a small write up and picture of card type of segment mainly focusing on the eye candy of the 90's.

Today, I feature one of my favorite Yankees of all-time, Paul O'Neill.

League Leaders fell in packs of 1995 Fleer Ultra baseball Series 1 at a rate of 1:3 packs. So this card wasn't the toughest pull. What I like about it is the simplicity yet nice design that it has. The card is simply a one color with some added silver foil for the writing and a player inset. But, the design and layout are well placed. 
There is also a Gold Medallion parallel of this insert set as well that falls at a much tougher rate of 1:30.

1 comment:

  1. Good card. I remember this set well. I think each had a gold medallion version too.

    ReplyDelete