Sunday, May 1, 2016

MONSTER TRADE COUNTDOWN CARDS #10

Today kicks off ten consecutive days of counting down my Top 10 cards I got in a MONSTER TRADE with Project Pedro blog. There is a mixture of pretty much everything in here

Today, we kick it off with a couple of Andre Williams rookie cards.

First up is an autograph. Honestly, I can't remember if I have this one. Unlike other players I have checklists for my Williams collection is just under 70 cards so I thought I could remember. Either way, it's not going anywhere else but to me. It's  a Giant.

 
The next one I do know I don't have. There is also a bonus about this card having it being numbered 44/99. 44 is Andre Williams number.
 
I think these are a great way to kick off this Top 10 countdown. Plenty more to come, so BUTTON up and hold onto this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment