Saturday, May 13, 2017

Top Shelf Hits!

I haven't been in a box break in over three years so time was due that I would try one out again. With so many options out there and new breakers daily, there were plenty of choices to choose from. But, for me the choice was a bit simpler. I wanted to go with someone I knew for a bit, someone who was trustworthy, and someone who had a good following that gives back to the hobby. That breaker or as they call themselves, the card concierges is Top Shelf Breaks.

I also think for the first time I sat down and watched each break I was in and was fairly entertained. I have been in 4 breaks overall and scored 3 out of 4 times. The one lonely loss was 2017 Donruss baseball box break. Loss just means I didn't pull a numbered insert or hit which is what they ship.

One of my break shipments haven't arrived yet, so here are the first two I did well with.

I first was in a box of 2017 Contenders Draft football that scored me this auto of Adam Shaheen who was drafted by the Bears in the 2nd round to be their TE. Not bad.

 
My other two hits I landed in was in a 2017 Diamond Kings baseball divisional break. I owned both the NL East and the AL West which landed me both of the hits in the box.

Barreto wasn't someone I had heard of, but a nice looking card still.

 
However, the crown jewel to my breaking was this card. Sweet Diamond Cuts auto card /49 of Gary Carter. Cards even sicker in person. This is my first cut auto I own so pretty stoked about that.
 
If you wanna pull some hits like I did or even bigger "monsters" as they have pulled plenty, check them out HERE. You can also follow them on Twitter for break updates and for giveaways. Good people. They even sent extras too.

I will post my next round of hits when they arrive so you can see a really nice parallel score from 2017 Score football. In the meantime, comments on today's mail day are welcomed and let me know if you have broken with them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment