Thursday, May 18, 2017

PWE's Can Pack A Punch

One thing about blind trading as they call it, you just never know what you will be getting in return. I find that form of trading a lot of fun as you will be getting a package or PWE in return full of mystery items.

This has been the form of trading for the most part between Baseball Card Breakdown and myself and it has worked. I am always amazed by what he sends in return.

Here is a great start. A shiny D.B. Sweeney who I just saw in an episode of House that my wife and I have been binge-watching. A Yankees prospect card and a shiny Cruz.

 
Up next is a Gridiron Kings Studio Series parallel of the great LT. This card has a canvas feel. Pretty cool.

 
I have seen this card on eBay for awhile but never had the chance to pull the trigger....well...don't have to now. It's a 2003-2004 Laser Line 23K Gold Card. So basically, it's a unique rookie card.

 
A numbered insert from Leaf Rookies and Stars. Remember when inserts were numbered, held value and meant something. Yeah, me to.

 
DJ Hall auto card. I think this is only my second autograph of his.

 
And to finish off this mail day, a pretty sweet Letterman auto of Giants backup QB Josh Johnson. I totally fell in love with the card as soon as I saw it. I didn't own a single card from Topps Letterman or an auto of Josh so this fits perfectly. I also may need the letter for my ongoing header search.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Gavin for this amazing mail day. I have already begun to put another together to get out to you hopefully soon!
 
Thoughts are welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment