Friday, May 12, 2017

Wrappers Of Collecting Past:1991 Fleer Baseball

Don't worry, the bright yellow doesn't shine through the wrapper. You will not need to shield your eyes from this.

I think 1991 Fleer is just one of those early 90's products you loved and hated at the same

 

You sometimes forget how much you actually enjoyed the yellow and then after sorting the cards with sunglasses on you remember that maybe you really don't like it. One thing I think that all collectors can agree on with the product, was the Fleer Pro-visions insert set. Those were pretty stunning for the time and still are today. 

I think another thing we can all agree on just by looking at the pack, is the price. Who doesn't miss those days???!! However, I don't miss the "wax pack" style wrapping.

Before closing, I should also mention that this is a sealed pack I may bust and showcase on here on a rainy day. So keep your eyes peeled for that and let's hope for a Provision!

Thoughts on your memories of 1991 Fleer baseball are welcomed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment