Saturday, May 6, 2017

Mail Day Saturday:Reader Mail Day Part THE FINALE

We have finally come to the end of my mail day from Sport Card Collectors reader, Grady M.

Today, I am showcasing all of the hits he sent along in that box that was jammed pack full of inserts and base card goodness. These are just the topping of it all.

Up first, CC. I still like the design on these.



Even though McCann is no longer a Yank or one in this photo, I still like him and I definitely like Gypsy Queen mini relics.


Pineda! My first Yanks relic of his and it comes in the form of the holiday boxes Topps put out in 2016. My first relic from those as well. They look pretty good up close.



Another new Shepard. I expect huge things from this guy next season.


And finally, another rookie I expect to have a huge impact in 2017, Eli Apple.
 

A huge thanks goes out to my buddy Grady M for the entire mail day that took me months to share. I am still in the works of putting together another package for you that I hope to get out in the next month or so.

Thoughts on my entire mail day or anything from today's welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment