Saturday, May 20, 2017

Some Twitter Friends Are National Treasures

I have met some incredible giving friends on Twitter, one of those great guys is @DubMentality
who runs the Dub Mentality blog. Give it a read or a blogroll add if you haven't yet. Lot's of interesting content on there.

Anyways, I was tagged in a post early last week that instructed for me to contact @NickLcitycards
with my address so I can get the card he had just picked up for me from Nick's sale. I was thrown back because of his generosity and also because of the pretty sweet card he had picked up for me.

A 2016 Panini National Treasures dual memorabilia card of future Pro Bowlers Sterling Shepard and Paul Perkins.


 
And as an added surprise, Nick had tossed in this pretty slick Donruss Optic Rated Rookie parallels.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Dub for picking up the sweet dual memorabilia card for me and another thanks to Nick for tossing in the extras. You can check them both out on Twitter and give em a follow click!

No comments:

Post a Comment