Saturday, May 6, 2017

Eli Picks: 2016 Panini Prizm Illumination

Eli's Picks is a segment where Eli himself, well a stuffed Bleacher Creature version, picks his favorite base/insert cards to show off.
 
Eli decided if I was going to post the Odell Beckham version of this card, that I needed to do his as well. 

These cards just pop off the cardboard and look like a 4th of July celebration. This card I got in a trade but I can't remember who it was now. 

I was a bit surprised with as many parallels Prizm usually has in their inserts that this one didn't have many levels as well. I think this stunning card could have blown many minds with parallels like tri-color, gold, green, purple, Black Finite, etc.

From my research, I own the only Giants in the insert set so I guess my search for those is no longer needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment