Monday, September 3, 2018

Guess Who's Back..Back Again...

Guess who's back back back....back again-gen-gen..Rodney's back..tell a friend.

Well that's exactly what someone did on Twitter for me.

Last week on Twitter, @celebzdirect tweeted out a photo of Rodney Hampton signing sticker autographs for Panini America and someone who knew I Super Collected Rodney knew I had to see this news.


This would mark Rodney's first appearance in a product since 2014 Upper Deck Conference Greats. I never imagined I would ever see new Rodney cardboard again so I always assumed my goal of owning all of his cards sat roughly at 825 total. I currently sit at 555 different.

I confirmed with Panini's finest Tracy Hackler about this news and he hadn't heard about it yet but said it's definitely true. That's all of the information I could confirm.

Now I just gotta sit back and wait til checklists are released and find out which products Rodney could be found in and how many cards of him will be out there. Will there be base cards? Will there be parallels? Will there be inserts? Or will it just be the autographs we see above? One can only assume it will be a college laden product but I am hopeful it will be in a Giants uniform instead. Either way, I will be seeking them all.

If any of you see any of his new cards, please keep me in mind and we can definitely work out some form of trade.

Which players autographs or cards were you surprised to see in a product again or which players do you hope to see in a product again?

No comments:

Post a Comment