Sunday, September 16, 2018

Big Blue Sunday's:Time To Throw The Challenge Flag

I can't believe it is already Week 2 in the NFL. My Giants come off from a close loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, a game I think they could have pulled off a victory in. But, too many misses on offense and a muffed punt at the end capped off the game.

However, Saquon put his mark on the team rushing for a 68 yard touchdown and becoming the first Giants rookie runner to rush for 100+ yards in their debut.

Tonight, the Giants face their NFC East rival Cowboys who come into this game with as many issues after their loss to Carolina last week. It's hard to imagine that one of these teams will be 0-2 and drop to the bottom of the division. Along with that seeing their possible playoff dreams disappear.

Today, I am throwing out the challenge flag to this team to make sure it isn't them that takes the fall.

First, I challenge them to make me excited like I was to receive this Giants filled mail day from The Chronicles of Fuji for a contest win awhile back. (the challenge flag card came from a trade with @ZierMike, thanks Mike!)
       

The stack was loaded too!

I challenge the Giants not to

play like this team from the 90's. They always lost. and especially to Dallas during the primetime games.

I challenge Jonathan Stewart to step up like

Tyrone Wheatley did when he left the Giants. He did nothing for NY, went to Oakland and balled out. I am hoping Stewart will show he has some gas left in his tank when he gets onto the field to replace Barkley.

I challenge

the Giants oline to look as pretty as these 90's cards


and these. Block Dallas to give Eli time to get this offense flowing just like the good ole days when Plaxico and Hakeem would be open.

I challenge this team to

Play like one. Don't get frustrated when something happens, stay together as a family and play through it.

I challenge Rosas not to miss a key kick in this game. He looked solid against Jacksonville


I challenge this team to play

vintage Giants football. Play good defense and run the ball. Don't force Eli to throw the whole game.

I challenge

Saquon to break Tiki's records. Go out there and do you thing!


I challenge

 the linebackers especially Alec Ogletree to be like Giants linebackers past. Where they were dominant and not like the last few years.

I challenge...
  

Evan Engram to give it his best game and not end up like Adrien Robinson. Who is that? Well, exactly.

 I challenge

the Giants WR's especially Odell Beckham jr to get down and dirty like Amani Toomer always did vs Dallas.

And finally I challenge

this team to get a win. Don't start out 0-2 like last years team.

Thanks Fuji for the Giants cards! I especially loved that Toomer relic. 

I am already suited for game day and will be making snacks soon. Let's go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment