Wednesday, September 5, 2018

August Fantasy Baseball Contest Winners!

Here are the two people with the highest winning percentage in August

League 1
Diamond Jesters

League 2
Cardpocalypse NC

 Diamond Jesters had the higher winning percentage and will get to choose his prize first.


 

The second winner gets a UFC autograph along with some inserts. I know I said they could choose between that and a soccer one but I messed up inventory on  my end so it will be a UFC autograph.

Both winners please contact me within 72 hours to claim your prize. Diamond Jesters gets first prize dibs. You can email your addresses to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com or contact me via Twitter @SportCardCollec.

Well, that does it for the Monthly contests for the Fantasy Baseball season. Now it all boils down to the playoffs and the championships. Only one winner per league will get a prize. The ones who win it all. One will choose a BCW Prize Pack and the other will get a card package of Topps goodies. It all comes down to this final month. 

The fun doesn't stop after this fantasy baseball contest is over. It just begins. More contests are after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment