Thursday, September 6, 2018

PSYCHed About Today

Today is going to be a great day. I am so psyched!

First up, it's the kickoff to the NFL Season!  Yeah Baby! Tonight the Falcons take on the Eagles to kick off the 2018 NFL Season. I really hope the Falcons win obviously with my hate of the Eagles, but it's a home game for Philly and they are coming off a high of winning the Super Bowl and raise their banner so I have a feeling how this game will go. I at least picked the Eagles to win in multiple pools so that would be my only reason to want them to win.

I am also psyched to show off my new Psych additions for my insert set chase thanks to @Double_O_Slevin on Twitter. He busted a bunch of boxes at one point and went set chasing like myself but seemed to had moved on from that journey.

So instead, he helped mine and generously knocked some off from my needs from the Seasons 5-8 product.

Up first, Psych The Musical adds. It was interesting to see a show on USA Network do a musical but not surprising with Psych being the one to try it. Was a very interesting and entertaining episode. With these two additions I now only have one more need in this set with card number 6. Can't wait to finish this up.


And the next three cards are from Psych Undercover. As we know, Shawn and Gus went undercover with some crazy disguises on some cases. One that really stands out of these three is the vampire one. The episode covers a murder that seemed to had been committed by a vampire which is why they are undercover as them. The episode also stars Corey Feldman who we all know from many films such as The Lost Boys, The Goonies and Stand By Me. It's too bad Cryptozoic didn't add him to the autograph checklist for this set.

Speaking of checklist, I now only have three missing Psych Undercover from the Seasons 5-8 set with numbers 5,6, and 8.  Keep in mind that this version of Undercover is much different than the one in the first series. This one has an added foil and different design. I still need help with the first set as well.

A thanks goes out Seth for the set help. I really appreciate it!

If any of you would like to help out my set needs as well, you can find all of my remaining Psych set needs HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment