Saturday, June 6, 2020

Autograph Of The Week:Steve Guttenberg

I have been snagging up actor and actresses left and right in 2020 that had an impact of some sort of childhood TV watching.

Today's actor auto came from Three Men and a Baby, its sequel Three Men and a Little Lady and of course, Police Academy.

I can't imagine there aren't many of you out there who hasn't at least watched one of the Police Academy movies. Some were better than others. 

I remember my dad renting those on VHS and watching them. He was a big comedy fan as opposed to my mother who liked horror. I watched a few of them with my father before watching the rest as I got older. Sad thing is, I will need to give them another watch as I don't remember a whole lot about them.

I hadn't seen Steve in some time in any film or TV, til a couple of years ago when he popped up on The Goldbergs. I didn't recognize him at first because it had been so long but then after reading the cast and seeing who it was I could see it.

Combine his comeback on one of my current favorite comedies with part of my past watching the movies with my dad and that equals an autograph needed. Well, surprisingly for less than $10 I landed this one. I really like the shine and feel Leaf does a great job with their non sport products.

No comments:

Post a Comment