Wednesday, June 17, 2020

7 Day Trading Card Challenge Day 2:Unique Photo From Current Release

My buddy Tim over at Cardpocalypse, has created a 7 day Trading Card Challenge which has taken the blogosphere by storm.

There is a good variety of topics to cover throughout the challenge so are you up for the challenge? I am.

So let's take a look at Day 2 of the challenge. A card from a current release, any sport, with a unqiue photo. This one wasn't too hard for me to choose. There was one card that really stood out to me.

This Aaron Judge card. The 3rd base angle, I will call it that, of Judges powerful swing (and how big of a dude he is) really sets up a unique photo. Most card pictures of batters are straight on, not from this angle. You can see the fans reactions, catcher and ump reactions along with the clubhouse. It doesn't get much better than this for baseball.

There were a few football cards I could have chosen for today, but it was this one that took the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment