Friday, June 12, 2020

Last Weeks Mailings

It's Friday again, that's crazy to think about.

I don't know about you, 2020 has been crazy, but the days are flying by. Which is a good and bad thing. I hate to see life flying by, but I don't mind seeing 2020 come to an end before anything else happens.

At least I always have cardboard no matter what 2020 throws my way.

Recently, I pulled off another trade with @CardpocalypseNC who always brings the fire. And this time, brought some set help fire.

A ton of Red Siege needs. TONS.

And look at that, the white slime relic was sent by Tim which finishes up this extremely tough and rare Ghostbusters Slime Set for my Master Set.

And the last card this Game Breakers set help of Bobby Humphrey. (later on I realized Tim helped my RJ Barrett PC with a Panini Sticker)

Big thanks to Tim for all of the set help. I have started your next pile already!

My next mail day came via Cards On Cards who passed along some NBA love.
My boy John Starks. I always forget he didn't always stay with the Knicks as he went to the Warriors and the Jazz. To me, he will always be a Knick.

And Allan Houston, my latest PC chase. I am pretty sure the Rookie Sensations card I don't have

Big thanks to Kerry.

And the final mail day is a tease of a mail day. It may have been one of my greater mail days all year so far. Not that all aren't great, but this one hit close to heart/nostalgia.

The Diamond King brought the fire. But, hate to say it, well not really, the only way you will see what's in here is if you go follow/read Cards Over Coffee. You can check that out, HERE.

Thanks to The Diamond King on this trade. I will be trying to send some cards your way at some point.

I had a great week of mail days, I hope the streak continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment