Sunday, June 21, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Playoff Absolute Leater Quad Gold Redemption

Today's card, I have no description for. I have no idea the odds on it or even how many of these were made. It's not an every day find that's for sure. I would take a guess it's pretty rare.
But what makes it different than the base version of this quad? It's not the back as that looks the same as the base version of this insert.

Here's the front...nothing special with that either...oh...wait...there is a gold star as opposed to

the base version. Well, and the cost was also 6x what I did for the base, hopefully I didn't overpay but I also don't ever expect this one to pop up again.

1997 Absolute had a bunch of cards like this for parallels in the gold/bronze redemptions. Most of those I have and this one was the toughest of the group to find. Glad to finally have it over with even though they are not that special.

But, a need is a need for the PC and my Rodney one continues to be the best out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment