Thursday, June 18, 2020

7 Day Trading Card Challenge Day 3:Favorite Football Card

My buddy Tim over at Cardpocalypse, has created a 7 day Trading Card Challenge which has taken the blogosphere by storm.

There is a good variety of topics to cover throughout the challenge so are you up for the challenge? I am.

So let's take a look at Day 3 of the challenge. Favorite football card. I have many favorite football cards as that's my main sport to collect, but, I figured showing off one I haven't before works best and this one ranks pretty high in my collection.

A couple of months ago, I showed off this Darius Slayton add on my Snagging Cardboard blog but not many viewed it so many of you haven't seen this. I love the Giant, see what I did there, helmet swatch on the card. The card also has a spectacular design.

Even though the back is pretty lame. I wished they could have added a picture of the helmet on here.

Day 3 is in the books. Let's see what Day 4 brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment