Sunday, June 7, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1989 Georgia Bulldogs Pocket Schedule

For about three years now, I have been watching this 1989 Georgia Bulldogs Pocket Schedule featuring Rodney Hampton.

Not sure why, but I could never pull the trigger on it.

Was it because it wasn't as appealing as other Rodney's I bought instead of it? Could be. But, no matter the reason I figured it was time to finally do it. Time to finally add yet another unique Rodney to the PC.

So I did.

 the front showcases Rodney at his best running away from defenders

On the back is the full schedule for Georgia football that season. Looks like they finished 6-6 that season and lost in the Peach Bowl.

I actually don't even regret getting this piece. Kind of cool and one of my older Rodney Hamptons. If only that white whale 1989 Georgia Police #7 Hampton card would pop up. I keep looking time and time again with no luck. And, that's how I found this piece by that way.

What is your white whale for you PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment