Sunday, October 10, 2021

PACK WARS EPISODE 6

I know it must feel I open a lot of wax for this series, but secret is, I had to trade for most of these. Some I found at Walgreens and Walmart, but a good chunk I acquired through trading. I basically did it so I can do this series and just to have the weekly rip. When this series is over, I won't have any more to rip.

Today's matchup is two more shiny products and my first multi-sport battle crossover. Let's check it out.

 VS 

First, let's rip the NBA Hoops Premium
LeBron and RJ Barrett, good start

Iverson silver

Bleh

Bleh

Meh

Now onto the Chrome,

(solid)


(this would have been a great pull last year)

(Cabrera and Vlad Jr refractor)


 

Well, I can't pick a winner here. Both seemed equal but I will let you guys help me out in comments and tell me which break you think gets the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment