Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Show Me The Way:1998 Finest No Protector Refractors

When it comes to figuring out which cards to add next to my Charles Way Super PC, I always go for shiny first. There is nothing like 90's shiny.

Today's card was a weird parallel I thought from 1998 Finest. There was Finest and Finest Refractors that had the Peel and Remove coating and then there were the parallels that didn't have the peel and remove coating. There was both a base and a refractor version.

The parallel made no sense as they should have either made the set one or the other but who am I to say how they should do things.

I already had the No Protector base, but needed the refractor of Way. Here it is,


 
These refractors were shiny on the back and the front. They fell 1:24 packs which is roughly one-per-box.

I picked up this card over at Burbank Sportcards Marketplace. Please remember, at Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace , you can save 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Shipping is also free on orders of $50 or more. The more you buy, the more you save and the more you won't have to pay shipping on.

There are more Ways on the Way. If you have any, feel free to reach out to me and Show Me The Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment