Monday, October 4, 2021

Oren's Top 12

Yes, it's that time again. Time for another mail day reveal from my latest trade with blog reader Oren.

Since everyone loves a good countdown (sorry Jon from Penny Sleeves) and Oren partially suggested it, I am counting this one down from 12 to 1 and letting you see which cards were ranked my favorite from our trade. Not that I didn't enjoy all of the cards, but there is always one or two that are more favored than others.

Now time for the countdown (my inner Casey Kasem)

12.Upper Deck Special Report Foreign Focus subset card.

11.Hall Of Gold Manny Ramirez

10.Big Bats Manny Ramirez

9. Big Bats Kenny Lofton

8.Donruss Elite Elite Series

7.Black Diamond Diamond Debut

6.Leaf Rookies and Stars Dress For Success Dual Relic Curtis Martin

5.Topps Lords Of The Diamond Nomah

4.Upper Deck Rock Solid Foundation

3.Pinnacle Aficionado Cal Ripken Jr and Mo Vaughn

2.Leaf Limited Lumberjacks Juan Gonzalez

And you're NUMBER ONE...........
1. Donruss Preferred X-Ponential Power Manny Ramirez

It wasn't easy to do the Top 6, but I think my selections fit what I really like about 90's inserts. Shine, unique textures and acetate.

I want to know your thoughts on my selections and then I want you to make your Top 12 below if you don't agree with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment