Saturday, October 2, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Gold Prizm Die-Cut Autograph /10

I am way off this week with my Rodney post, so here is the newest Rodney show off and as of now, the final Select card I have in hand.

The last two months of build up has led to this card. Even though earlier in this series I did show off the other gold non die cut counterpart.

 
Always found the shape of the die cuts in this set to be odd.

 
This is numbered to 10 just like the plain gold autograph in the series.

Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10
57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25
57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99
57 Signatures Prizm /199


Only three cards remain in my chase for this rainbow. However, it's the hardest three to find.

Til next time, keep an eye out on Rodney's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment