Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A Giant Haul

Like we always do. Shane and I pulled off a big trade in what will lead up to a much bigger trade by years end.

Today's haul was a Giant one...yes bad puns today. This isn't even all of the Giants cards as there were Rodney Hamptons involved as well, but most Hamptons I had except for one. That one will be featured on my weekly segment.

For now, enjoy the rest of my haul,

A trio of Julian Love autos

I have been wanting a Dungey auto and got my first Holmes Giants jersey auto

Numbered Shepard cards

A duo of Toney autos, one of these is /7

Red Zone Toney /20

A handful of Toney Score rookies


Slayton base rookies

A couple of Slayton relics

Slayton auto relic

A pair of nice Slayton Contenders autos, both are die cut and numbered to 86

A guy finally proving his worth this season, Danny Dimes.

More Dimes

And a relic of him

Up next, my winner for design of the year in 2019 for a Panini football product.

 
These Titans were included in Panini Chronicles. I was quite surprised that this didn't turn into a product. I am just glad two Giants were on the checklist.

Thanks again to Shane for the beginning parts of this mail day, more to come on this one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment