Thursday, October 14, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Fleer Metal Red PMG

One of the most rare, even at a numbering to 150, and coolest parallels of the 90's is by far Precious Metal Gems.

The first 135 PMG's were printed with a red foil and the last 15 were printed with a green foil making those ones even more impossible to find.

I bought a couple PMG's a few years ago at $1 each on eBay from a guy who had a boatload of 90's inserts just to have some. I can't remember who they were now, but they don't come close to the one I have today in my hands.

Ladies and Gents, here is the greatest card in my Rodney Hampton PC....

boom

boom

boom...

 
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH BABY!!

I am not sure if I will ever be able to locate the green version as this is the only red I have ever seen pop up. But, who knows with a lot of patience.

Until next time, keep an eye out on more Rodney's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment