Friday, October 22, 2021

PACK WARS EPISODE 8

 And we are back again, back for another Pack Wars!

I am not sure how long this series will go for as I only have one more battle left in drafts and it doesn't really seem to be much of a hit for readers, so I will decide after the next one whether I will continue these or not.

In the meantime, for those that do enjoy these, let's check out today's battle.

VS 

It's a battle of two hanger boxes, 2020 Donruss and 2021 Prestige football.

Let's see what was inside of the Prestige first,

(boo yeah!! I intercepted this one in the pack)



(my first card of his)

Now onto the Donruss break,





 

I am not sure which box to choose here. A few solid rookies in Donruss but a decent pull from Prestige and a PC card.

Let's hear your thoughts in comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment