Friday, June 6, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2013-2014 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey

In this edition of Retail Break 'Em, I wanted to go rookie card hunting, specifically Young Guns. So I found myself getting a blaster box of 2013-2014 Upper Deck Series 2 hockey. I expected to land a couple of rookie cards and maybe a canvas, however, this blaster provided much more!


Man do I love UD photography!

I know this one isn't an action shot, but you gotta love UD showing what the NHL Playoffs is all about....THE BEARDS!

My Young Gun pulls are usually lame, this blaster however provided me with two upcoming stars. Young Guns fall 1:6 packs so you should get two per blaster:


Pulled a Young Gun canvas 1:96 packs and a O-Pee-Chee  Rookie update card that falls 1:14 packs:

Then the BIG PULL of the blaster...a 1:384 hit of Freddie Hamilton UD Canvas Program Of Excellence!!!
Overall, this was an awesome break! You really don't have to pull jersey cards or autographs to enjoy yourself with UD Series 2 no matter if it's retail or hobby. Go ahead, take my word and try one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment