Wednesday, June 25, 2014

That 90's Mail Day: The J.Hoffman Trade Part 2

Awhile back I had made a trade with Jonathan Hoffman in which I acquired some pretty sweet stuff, you can find that article right HERE, well, after much delay, now is the time to reveal the rest of it!

Next up, is roughly a half set of 1996-1997 Spx Hockey. As you can tell by now, I am completely addicted to the design of this product no matter the sport. Check out this gallery below! I must note before you view, that this lot came with 47 cards but there were many doubles and in some cases triples so I thought I would just narrow it down a little.




Overall, pretty sweet. Now I just need to find a way to finish the set and you know I will find a way to do so.

Well, you have seen two of the hidden parts that I got from this trade but there is still one more to go and I promise you that one is one HUGE BEST CARD IN MY COLLECTION MAIL DAY! It will be well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment