Tuesday, June 24, 2014

That 90's Mail Day: The J. Hoffman Trade Part 1

Awhile back I had made a trade with Jonathan Hoffman in which I acquired some pretty sweet stuff, you can find that article right HERE, well, after much delay, now is the time to reveal the rest of it!

First up, is a 1996 Spx Football set. Below is all 50 cards in this beautiful set. If you haven't ever seen it, just let your eyes look below this:





I cannot get enough of it. The blend of being a die-cut card, with hologram and a touch of player color just looks amazing. The pictures on this blog don't even come close to doing it justice but I hope you get the idea. If you have seen these in person you will totally get what I am talking about. If you haven't ever seen these in person, I strongly recommend you hitting eBay right now and pick some up!

You thoughts on this mail day are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment