Sunday, June 29, 2014

What's In The Mail Box?

 

Yesterday, I received this card in the mail that I knew would be arriving soon and one I really wanted to add to my PC. Growing up in the 90's, I was HUGE Knicks fan. I would watch them every time when they played on NBC (didn't have cable back then) that I could. To me, basketball in the 90's was just as important as Saturday Morning cartoons. One of my favorite players, other than John Starks, was Patrick Ewing. Loved watching him play and loved seeing when he posted-up. What a player!

Adding this card of Ewing yesterday marks it as my first memorabilia card of him and I owe a big thanks to Michael Mcmannis, @JGfan24ever on Twitter, for the contest and card. This will forever be in my PC and bring back those nostalgic moments of watching basketball in the 90's. Thanks again Michael and if you are not following him yet on Twitter, please do so. He not only does giveaways like this all of the time, but he is a great guy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment